alien talk yg style
:D i love YG family :)
Easy Chef Recipes: sinful chocolate chip pound cake -
1 box chocolate cake mix without pudding
1 (6 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup water
8 ounces sour cream
1 (12 ounce) bag miniature chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease Bundt pan.
In bowl of mixer combine cake mix, pudding, oil, water,…
Peppermint Fudge Cake
- 2cupsall purpose flour
- 1 1/2teaspoonsbaking soda
- 1cupunsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 2/3cupboiling water
- 1cup(2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 3large eggs
- 10ouncesgood-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Baker
- s), chopped
- 1 3/4cupschilled whipping cream
- 1/4cupsour cream
- 24red-and-white-striped hard peppermint candies, crushed (about 2/3 cup)
- 2cupswhipping cream
- 16ouncesbittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Butter and flour three 9-inch-diameter cake pans with 1 1/2-inch-high sides. Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl to blend. Place cocoa in medium bowl; whisk in 1 2/3 cups boiling water. Cool cocoa mixture to room temperature, whisking occasionally.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar, then vanilla. Beat in eggs 1 at a time. At low speed, beat in flour mixture in 3 additions alternately with cocoa mixture in 2 additions. Divide batter equally among prepared pans.
- Bake cakes until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool cakes in pans 10 minutes. Cut around cakes to loosen; turn out onto racks. Cool completely.
- Combine white chocolate, 3/4 cup whipping cream and sour cream in heavy medium saucepan. Stir over low heat just until chocolate is melted and smooth. Transfer white chocolate mixture to large bowl; cool to barely lukewarm, whisking occasionally, about 20 minutes. Mix in candies. Beat remaining 1 cup cream in medium bowl to soft peaks. Fold cream into barely lukewarm white chocolate mixture in 4 additions. Chill mousse until beginning to set, about 2 hours.
- Place 1 cake layer on 8-inch cardboard round. Spread half of mousse over top of cake. Top with second cake layer, remaining mousse and third cake layer. Chill assembled cake until mousse is cold and set, about 3 hours.
- Bring cream to simmer in heavy large saucepan. Remove from heat. Add bittersweet chocolate; whisk until melted and smooth. Cool ganache until thick but still pourable, about 45 minutes.
- Place cake on rack set over baking sheet. Pour ganache over cake, spreading with metal spatula to cover sides evenly. Chill cake until ganache sets, at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day.
Read More http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2000/09/peppermint_fudge_cake#ixzz1z7jI5OSJ
Please follow me on What’s Beautiful: http://whatsbeautiful.ua.com/profile/9864
(Source: weheartit.com, via poeticheartache)